If your forum post will not post or you get an error, Please check to see if you have a smiley face or emoji in your post content. These items could be the cause the error. If they are removed the post should work correctly.
Articles in this section
- Why is my course video not playing?
- Why am I unable to submit my post in the discussion forum?
- Brookline College - COVID-19 Information
- How can I capture a screenshot?
- How can I verify if my Zoom is the latest version?
- What are the system requirements needed for Zoom?
- Viewing Zoom on a mobile device (IOS and Android)
- Zoom Tutorials
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?